Vision of Fumbi
Nowadays, the world's wider money supply (M2) is about $ 95,000 billion. As a new form of money, the cryptocurrencies currently represent $ 270 billion of that value, which only accounts for 0.26% of the money supply. If the use of cryptocurrencies continues to expand, their share in the money supply may significantly increase.
Trends that increase the value of cryptocurrencies:
- Growing acceptance of cryptocurrencies as a payment
- Expansion of Bitcoin as a standard investment tool
- Better integration of cryptocurrencies into the world of traditional finance
- Better resolution of legal regulations governing different types of cryptocurrencies
- Growing use of specialised cryptocurrencies and smart contracts
- Availability of cryptocurrency services to the general public
- Expansion of decentralised finance (Ethereum)
- Technological and legal solutions for banks and institutions
Why are cryptocurrencies a good form of money?
|Monetary properties||Gold||Fiat currencies||Cryptocurrencies|
|Fungibility of units||High||High||High|
*Legally, cryptocurrencies are defined as virtual currencies rather than money
Why invest with Fumbi
With only a few clicks you can invest in a dynamic portfolio of top cryptocurrencies.
Your portfolio is specially designed to track the total market value and does not rely on individual cryptocurrencies.
With us, you always own cryptocurrencies directly, not through a collective investment scheme.
We are the first cryptocurrency investment platform with an independent audit of wallets.
Secured deposit via PayPal, Credit Card or Bank Wire.
Small Starting Investment
With Fumbi, you can start investing from as little as 50€.